Putin Declares the End of NWO AT St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF)

Harold Saive

Jun 21, 2022, 12:44:25 AM6/21/22
to TownSquareNews

Putin Declares the End of NWO

I just read the full transcripts from Putin’s speech at the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF) Friday, 06/17/22. Just WOW.

It is extremely eye opening to read his message. Surprisingly, I have to agree with him on everything he said. He kinda sounds like Trump to be honest.

We are not that far off from a coalition of the 3 world superpowers to stand up to the global Deep State. And that’s what it would take to garner enough global support to prosecute the Deep State players and truly awaken the world to the crimes against humanity.

It’s a long shot, but it might be the only shot we got.

I highly suggest you read the entire thing.
https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/putin-declares-the-end-of-nwo

Putin lambasts the West and declares the end of 'the era of the unipolar world'
By Ivana Kottasová, Sugam Pokharel and Radina Gigova, CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/17/europe/russia-president-vladimir-putin-speech-spief-intl/index.html

(PUTIN SPEECH VIDEO with TRANSLATOR) ST. PETERSBURG INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC FORUM PLENARY SESSION

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/68669/videos

--
See TOWN SQUARE NEWS Updates: https://groups.google.com/g/town-square-news