GULF WAR SYNDROME - Historical Facts on U.S. human medical experiments

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Harold Saive

Aug 28, 2022, 3:43:17 AM8/28/22
to TownSquareNews

Historical Facts on U.S. human medical experiments

Episode 1: Anthrax vaccinations, U.S. military, FDA

(January 14, 2003) –.Personnelman Chief(SW/AW) Richard L. Billips, LCPO of the Personnel office on board USS Donald Cook (DDG-75), shows a bit of anxiety as he receives the anthrax vaccination from Hospital Corpsman 2nd Class (SW) Shelly L.. Jamison. Donald Cook is currently on a six-month deployment in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. (RELEASED) U.S. Navy photo by Photographer’s Mate 1st Class (AW) Michael W. Pendergrass.

`It takes 18 months to develop a weapons-grade biological agent and 10 more years to develop a good vaccine against it,”

“Poor DOD record keeping prevented any systematic health surveillance of the 150,000 Gulf war troops who took the vaccine. Last year, Congress directed the National Academy of 

Sciences to study the association between Gulf war veterans’ illnesses and wartime exposures, including the anthrax vaccine. So it may be premature to conclude that the vaccine is as safe and effective for use in a global protection effort as it might be for use by a few thousand mill workers and veterinarians.”

“Other factors relied upon by DOD to support vaccine safety and efficacy findings have been inflated to better match the scope of the AVI program. DOD relies heavily on FDA approval of the vaccine and FDA regulation of the manufacturer as an indicia of the vaccine’s safety and quality. But we now know that approval was based on another vaccine in another time for use in another setting against a different route of exposure. FDA inspection reports portray an uncharacteristically passive regulator tolerating numerous serious and persistent violations for years at the Michigan production plant, now owned by the BioPort Corp.”

“The AVIP confronts many active-duty, reserve, and national guard members with agonizing personal and professional choices. They deserve answers to their questions about the effectiveness and wisdom of this mandatory, invasive forced protection program. They deserve to know the vaccine chosen to meet the preeminent biological threats is as well tested and technologically advanced as the best weapons systems,” Shays concluded. 

The entire historical record of the hearing can be read here. 

One of the experts witnesses was Dr. Meryl Nass, who is now with Children’s Health Defense. 

An excerpt of Dr. Nass testimony follows.

“The third and most interesting legal issue is that of whether the currently licensed anthrax vaccine is the only anthrax vaccine to have been given to service members, and if in fact other vaccines may have contributed to illness. An unlicensed vaccine can only be given to a service member if informed consent is obtained. And I have not met a service member or Gulf war vet who tells me that informed consent was sought from them at the time they were vaccinated,” attested Dr. Nass.

“However, this article, written in 1990 by Ernest Takefuji and Philip Russell, who were both administrators at Fort Detrick, suggests that in fact unlicensed anthrax vaccines were administered to service members. And a letter inquiring about this to DOD last year that Mark Zaid and Pat Eddington wrote got an answer that, in fact, the anthrax vaccine mentioned here is not the same anthrax vaccine as the licensed vaccine that service members are currently receiving, suggesting that at least one other has been given.”

“Dr. Zoon talked about the VAERS reporting and how this produces information about adverse effects suffered shortly after vaccination. I would submit that this is the weakness of the VAERS system. What one really needs is active surveillance over a long period, of a significant enough number of vaccines to find out whether there is chronic illness. It just doesn’t matter what you find out in the first week or the first 30 days if people get over it,” continued Dr. Nass.

In her testimony, Dr. Nass raised the ultimate question that then that just may be relevant today, 23 years later, during covid. 

“Is vaccination a good defense against biological warfare? Even if the vaccine were 100 percent effective against all strains of anthrax, which nobody claims, it still would be a porous defense because an enemy would simply choose another biological agent, one that occurs naturally or one created using genetic engineering.”

Dr. Nass reminded the committee about the length of time it takes to develop an effective vaccination. 

“William Patrick, who formerly headed the offensive program at Fort Detrick, had this to say,`It takes 18 months to develop a weapons-grade biological agent and 10 more years to develop a good vaccine against it,” noted Dr. Nass.

‘I submit that it is impossible to produce vaccines that will keep up with the rate of development of new bio-warfare agents, and that vaccines should clearly not be the first line of defense in this or any case against the threat of biological warfare,” added Nass. “Congress appropriated $322 million in 1997 for the Joint Vaccine Acquisition Program. Its goals are to develop new vaccines for more than 10 known bio-warfare pathogens and administer the vaccine to all U.S. service members. The anthrax program can be regarded as the introduction to this much larger and less well known program. The FDA has publicly stated that it intends to expedite licensing for these new bio-warfare vaccines.”

What follows Dr. Nass is testimony is from an anthrax-vaccinated injured. Frightening testimony in light of all the covid vax-injured CDMedia has interviewed for over 18 months. 

Randi Martin was a civil service technician at the 110th Fighter Wing Air National Guard Base in Battle Creek, MI. He received his first anthrax injection on September 18, 1998, for a volunteer overseas deployment, which was scheduled to deploy on November 11th, 1998. The second injection was administered on October 2nd, and a third on October 16th.

“On March 14th, 1999, I received my fourth injection. The lot number I received is yet to be determined. The next couple of days after my injection I felt sluggish, tired, and a little disorientated. However, I considered that to be normal with past experiences of inoculations. On March 17th, I realized this was no longer normal. I was so tired I could not get out of bed. My days for the next week consisted of numerous hours of sleeping. I was awakened only to eat,” stated Martin.

“The following 2 weeks, I attempted going to work a couple of times, but lasted only for a couple of hours each day and then had to leave. The reasons were I was too tired, my head felt like it was going to explode, my abdominal cramping had me doubled-over, or I was just too disorientated,” continued Martin. “I began to notice that my memory seemed to be getting worse as I could not remember passwords to programs that I use everyday at my work.”

“On March 31st I went to the emergency room with the complaints of abdominal cramping, my body was running hot and cold in temperature, a severe headache, shortness of breath, and feeling nauseated. I told the doctor I thought it was a reaction to the anthrax vaccination. The doctor inquired why I was not at a military hospital as they did not know anything about the anthrax vaccination” said Martin. “I informed him of our situation at our base, where there is no full-time medical physician available. In his willingness to help, he looked through the immunization pamphlets but could find nothing on the anthrax vaccination. This is the second time on the civilian side I have run into this. The doctor called the CDC only to get the answering machine. He left a message, told me to go home and he would call me back when he had an answer.”

“I left the emergency room with no answers, but at least had a prescription for Motrin. While waiting for a call from the hospital, I was having a conversation with my father. I could not complete sentences without having to stop and gasp for air. I was so winded I literally felt as though I was going to pass out. The hospital called me in about an hour with the number the CDC gave them to give to me,” explained Martin. “I called the number but did not catch where I called. I was talking to a woman by the name of Kathy who seemed very nice and wanted to know what my symptoms were. When I started stating them, she interrupted me to say that some of the reactions had not previously been reported as adverse reactions from the vaccine, so she was not going to report some of my symptoms as being any type of adverse reaction.”

Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages