BioNTech CEO Ugur Sahin admits Deliberate Selection of Nanoparticle That Migrate Into the Lymph Nodes

Harold Saive

Mar 1, 2022, 11:53:43 AM3/1/22
to TownSquareNews

BioNTech CEO Ugur Sahin admits Deliberate Selection of Lipid Nanoparticles That Migrate Into the Lymph Nodes

Coronona Investigative Committee -  Prof. Ulrike Kammerer (Whistleblower)
https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5/session-82-en:1?r=8cSGjqEoyncQGynLZgG9WAbC61LaBPpT&t=15772

Contrary to the official narrative, in September of 2020. BioNTech CEO Ugur Sahin claimed:

"For the Covid-19 candidate vaccine, we chose lipid nanoparticles that promote migration from the muscle cells into the lymph nodes."

DIE PRESS:  Part of the Covid-19 vaccine could come from Austria (English)

https://www-diepresse-com.translate.goog/5861311/teil-des-covid-19-impfstoffes-koennte-aus-oesterreich-kommen?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

"Depending on how these lipid nanoparticles are constructed on the surface, they behave differently. Sahin: "For the Covid-19 candidate vaccine, we chose lipid nanoparticles that promote migration from the muscle cells into the lymph nodes. Dendritic (antigen-presenting; note) cells then present the resulting S-protein to the immune system. We have in According to the early data published so far, both a strong antibody reaction of the B cells and the development of specific CD4-positive and CD8-positive T cells were observed.The CD4 cells promote a protective immune response, the CD8 cells remain in the blood for a long time and inhibit the replication of the virus in infected cells."

--
See TOWN SQUARE NEWS Updates: https://groups.google.com/g/town-square-news