PCR Test Linked To MORGELLONS, (Cliff Carnicom) Human Cloning, Transforming humans into primitive species (Dr. Aryiany Love)

Harold Saive

Aug 24, 2022, 10:16:25 AM8/24/22
to TownSquareNews
PCR Test Linked To MORGELLONS, (Cliff Carnicom) Human Cloning, Transforming humans into primitive species (Dr. Aryiany Love)

https://rumble.com/v1gh8dp-patent-pcr-test-linked-to-human-cloning-video-shows-animal-experiments-cros.html

(Read the comments under this Rumble video post.)

Are Morgellons, "insects" and life-forms investigated by Cliff Carnicom now being revealed by Dr. Aryiany Love now associated with the PCR test.?

Instead of spraying from planes, The PCR is the new chosen vehicle for infecting humanity with insect and other non-human genetics alternately expressed as "Morgellons" but could be a platform for CAS9 genetic splicing to reduce humanity to a primitive species. I refer to the work of Cliff Carinicom - https://carnicominstitute.org/

-- Are these the biology sprayed from aircraft as a covert ingredient in "chemtrails" now revealed as Biological warfare?

-- Is this why the Russians are destroying the many Biolabs discovered in the Ukraine?

=============================

Dr. Ariyana Love: Covid-19 Patent Horrors - (12/9/2021)
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/12/dr-ariyana-love-covid-19-patent-horrors/

By Dr. Ariyana Love -- In my 12/9/2021 interview with Stew Peters, we discussed how the “Covid-19 vaccine” ingredients listed in the patents, reveal that all these poisonous death shots are deleting genes and genetically modifying Humans for patentability.

=============================

8/6/2022 - Reiner Fuellmich: COVID-19 Vaccine Patents and Gene-Deletion. Dr. Ariyana Love Interviewed by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Corona Investigative Committee Session 116: See All Its Working Power
https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-covid-19-vaccine-patents-gene-deletion-dr-reiner-fuellmich-dr-ariyana-love/5789339

Guest is Dr. Ariyana Love, a Naturopathic Doctor & Investigative Journalist. Her elder son was vaccine injured at age two and diagnosed with High Functioning Autism at age 7. She applied her knowledge of Naturopathic Medicine and designed a dietary protocol that resulted in a near total reversal of her son’s debilitating symptoms. In 2017, she was awarded the official title of Goodwill Ambassador to Palestine via the Palestinian Authorities.

=============================
Graphene COVID Kill Shots: Let the Evidence Speak for Itself
By Dr. Ariyana Love - Global Research, 2 December 2021
https://www.globalresearch.ca/graphene-covid-kill-shots-let-evidence-speak-itself/5763418

I compiled all the evidence we have into this article that prove Graphene Oxide, Graphene Hydroxide and other Graphene variants are in fact being injected into people by governments and Big Pharma.

This evidence was discovered and proven numerous times already by independent research teams, scientists, Biotech whistleblowers and the few ethical Journalists remaining.

There’s a concerted effort by the pharmaceutical cartel funded “fact checkers,” Big Tech platforms and mainstream media, to hide the evidence and slander the people bringing this to light.

Once you go over the evidence provided here, you must take action for the safety of you and your families.

Serve all war criminals participating in this COVID death jab program with a Notice of Liability for the murders they are committing.

This is definitive action that any person can take, worldwide.

The notices are already drafted by legal teams so why not use them and let our enemies be on the defensive. The criminals will be reminded of the Nuremberg trials, and informed that they will be brought to justice. They need to cease and desist from acting knowingly and willfully in mandating “vaccine” death jabs and enforcing them. The evidence to the danger is clear and deaths have been proven. Anyone administering or mandating these “vaccine” kill shots are doing so without Informed Consent

Situation Update, Aug 23, 2022 - Aerosolized "vaccines" to be sprayed on human cities for global depopulation
Advance to Minute 49:40 for the Aerosolized "vaccines" topic.
https://www.brighteon.com/b5a90793-d447-43f4-8e78-82033d9adcfa