GMA's Dr. Jennifer Ashton Reports Uncertainties About Efficacy of Vaccine Fourth Dose "Booster".

1 view

Harold Saive

May 12, 2022, 1:49:02 PM5/12/22
to TownSquareNews

New data shows that antibodies surge several weeks after receiving the fourth dose. ABC News' Dr. Jen Ashton explains how long they might last.
https://youtu.be/LXDH-xKIk0A

==========================

New Lancet data paper:

Safety, immunogenicity, and reactogenicity of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccines given as fourth-dose boosters following two doses of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 or BNT162b2 and a third dose of BNT162b2 (COV-BOOST): a multicentre, blinded, phase 2, randomised trial.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(22)00271-7/fulltext

==========================

🗞*COVID NEWS AND COMMENTARY* 🗞

Source: https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/-coffee-and-covid-thursday-may-13

🔥 A giant crack appeared in the vaccine-injury information dam yesterday, and we saw what may be hints of Narrative 3.0. Good Morning America interviewed a pro-jab lockdown doctor who said a little something that was, well, revolutionary. Or mind-blowing, or something to that effect. The chipper GMA anchors held a short segment with Dr. Jennifer Ashton, ABC’s “Chief Medical Correspondent” who described a new study on booster efficacy published in the Lancet:

There’s a new published study out in the Lancet … about the fourth dose and what happens to our antibody levels. It is not a surprise … that after the fourth dose, antibody levels rise significantly. They ‘surge’ in the several weeks after that dose. We’ve known that for a while. But here are the caveats: we don’t know how long that lasts, number one, and our immune response, remember, is not just about antibodies. It’s about that T-cell response also, which you can’t measure as well as just a pure antibody level. And it’s about whether [boosters are] blocking or neutralizing antibodies to the variants that we’re seeing.

What, what? My jaw hit the floor and crashed through into the basement in a shower of plaster and broken boards. The good doctor just speculated — on GOOD MORNING AMERICA — about whether the boosters BLOCKED or NEUTRALIZED antibodies to the current variants. In other words, she invoked the possibility of original antigenic sin. On TV.

It got even more interesting as Dr. Ashton continued:

Of course you’re going to get a surge in your antibody levels. But how long that lasts is the issue. And it’s certainly not just about more boosting for everyone. People who have high antibody levels, there’s the potential — I want to underscore the potential, we haven’t seen any evidence of this — um, of this immune phenomenon known as tolerance, where if you already have high antibody levels and you get another booster, that your immune system can start to say, well, what do I need it for, and can kind of start to SHUT DOWN.

The eupeptic GWA anchor exclaimed, “wow!” Wow is right. Your immune system could shut down? That sounds bad.

Both of use were surprised, but for the same reason. The anchor’s exclamation suggested he was surprised because it was the first time he’d ever heard such a radical theory. You mean there might be RISK from taking boosters?, he seems to be saying. But it was “wow” for me because corporate media just published a vaccine-hesitant idea to all the jab-happy masses on bubble-gum TV.

Dr. Ashton finished up with a stark warning. You can’t tell very easily from her voice and body language, but it’s there when you read the transcript:

If you’re in that category of people that who CDC and FDA is recommending to get a booster, 50 and over, 65 and over, with a chronic medical condition, yes, by all means, but everybody else: don’t think that more boosting is the answer. We don’t know that that’s the case yet.

More boosting ISN’T the answer? What? And then, just like that, the other anchor wrapped it: “Alright, that’s very important information. Thank you, we appreciate it.”

Pfizer stock peaked on December 16th at $61.25, but closed yesterday at $49.45.

--
See TOWN SQUARE NEWS Updates: https://groups.google.com/g/town-square-news

snap5479.jpg