Foley's Perfidy, l'ap fè lakilbit pou jistifye yon lòt entèvansyon militè an Ayiti | Lavarice Gaudin's Memorial

zili danto

Dec 2, 2022, 1:14:16 AM12/2/22
to Zili Danto
ÈziliNetwork Newsletter Follow on Twitter and @Zilidanto on Instagram, Subscribe Youtube channel * Read here, how former Core-Group ambassador, James Foley, ap fè lakilbit pou jistifye yon lòt entèvansyon militè an Ayiti... https://twitter.com/Ezilidanto/status/1598428580895137794
                                                                           *
Lavarice Gaudin's Memorial Service
Father Gerard Jean Juste's Community Center
Dec 2, 2022 From 5PM - 8PM
690 NE 159th Street, North Miami Beach
Inline image♥️��♥️
Èzili Dantò's Note:
Yon gwo mapou tonbe - Lavarice Gaudin
https://www.margueritelaurent.com/pressclips/MapouTonbe.mp3

Lavarice Gaudin was a lifelong Hayti warrior for justice, a dear friend and the Èzili Network's Executive Director for the Zili Dlo: Clean Water, Solar Power, and Skills Transfer project in Port au Prince. (Read our last ÈziliNetwork newsletter or see our Twitter thread for more on Lavarice Gaudin's transition to an Ancestor.) Listen to: Ti koze ak sè nou Èzili Dantò sou frè nou Lavarice Gaudin ki fè travèse li nan peyi nou, here:

Today, December 2, 2022, there will be the memorial at the Father Gerard Jean Juste Community Center. Lavar leaves behind three children and two grandchildren. In these photos you see Lavarice Gaudin with me, Èzili Dantò and other longtime Hayti justice advocates - Dahoud Andre and Pierre Labossiere) at father Gerard Jean Juste's funeral in 2009 and, some photo links to Lavarice's work with Zili Dlo Clean Water Distribution to Canaan quake victims July 2016
Inline image
                                    Lavarice Gaudin with Èzili Dantò and Dahoud Andre
https://twitter.com/Ezilidanto/status/1598175606159552512
*
Emisyon Eritye Papa Desalin pou jedi Premye desanm 2022

Inline image
Pierre Labossiere, Èzili & Lavarice Gaudin
https://twitter.com/Ezilidanto/status/1598175610039328771

Lavarice Gaudin's Memorial Service
Father Gerard Jean Juste's Community Center
Dec 2, 2022 From 5PM - 8PM
690 NE 159th Street, North Miami Beach

James Foley, ap fè lakilbit pou jistifye yon lòt entèvansyon militè an Ayiti
I’ve Seen Military Intervention in Haiti Up Close. We Can’t Repeat the Same Mistakes
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/12/01/haiti-us-military-intervention-00071459

                                              Subscribe to our Èzili Youtube channel - https://goo.gl/nH3GBv

           To help sustain this work become a paid monthly subscriber
Contribute on-line
https://goo.gl/MWhr44
             Your support is much appreciated. Thank you.
                                Subscribe to our Ezili youtube channel - Èzili Dantò