Manually giving a player a walk over

Kristoffer Gressli

Dec 28, 2014, 7:25:59 PM12/28/14
to tourname...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm trying to manually give a certain players a walk over with half a point, but it doesn't seem to be possible.
When I'm adding it at "Pairing" -> "Change Active Round" -> "Forward (skip pairing)", it resets when I'm doing the pairing. I guess there is something I haven't understood about manually adding a walk over?
Even when I'm trying to add a free round in a Konrad tournament this doesn't work.

Hope you can assist,
Kristoffer
Kampen på Brettet

Harald Heggelund

Dec 29, 2014, 4:08:57 AM12/29/14
to tourname...@googlegroups.com
Walkover (bye, free round) works like this:

*Before* pairing a given round, use the "Avaliable" field to mark those players "Unavailable" (change the green tick mark to a red X).
Then do a normal pairing. Tournamentservice will pair the rest of the group but leaves the unavailable with no opponnent, no color, no result.

You can then manually change his result to "draw by forfeit" (=half point).

If you want, you may also set his opponent to "free" in Konrad systems. This makes no real defference to TS but is just for you to keep track of granted free round as opposed to un-announced absence.

Kristoffer Gressli

Dec 29, 2014, 6:35:56 AM12/29/14
to tourname...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! It was that easy...thanks!