Welcome!

hhegg...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2007, 6:40:13 PM10/31/07
to TournamentService
This forum is intended to be a place for comments, suggestions,
questions and answers regarding "TournamentService" (TS)

TS is a piece of computer software written by myself, covering every
need for managing all aspects of chess tournaments. TS is any chess
arbiter's universal tool - Large or small, individual or team events,
automatic internet publishing, countless playing systems, multi
language, FIDE integration - TS does all of this and more! See
http://www.sjakklubb.no/turneringsservice/ENU/ for more information.

If you have a question and cannot find the answer here, please post a
question in this forum or email me at hhegg...@gmail.com.

jan.kri...@outlook.com

Jan 24, 2019, 3:13:45 AM1/24/19
to TournamentService
We have this program in Holmestrand Sjakk klubb, but have big problems in using it. Are we supposed to pay a yearly license for the program, In that case how are we doing that?
Jan Kristiansen

Harald Heggelund

Jan 24, 2019, 5:59:50 AM1/24/19
to TournamentService
There is no annual licence fee (at least not at this time). In principle, the licence is perpetual.
However, from time to time the world around us changes (ex FIDE) so you might have to buy an upgrade at some point in time.
I you have a very old version it will not work due to rating list changes at FIDE.

However, the license for Holmestrand is quite new and entitles you to download the newest version (6.5.x) from the web page. Any problems, just call me!  If necessary we can share screens an see what's up.
:-)

torsdag 24. januar 2019 09.13.45 UTC+1 skrev jan kristiansen