Welocme and Hello

1 view

Touring New England Viewers Group

Nov 9, 2020, 11:21:31 PM11/9/20
to Touring New England Viewers Group
Dear Viewers,
My Name is Steven Provost and i am the Founder/Executive Producer of Touring New England.org Founded  in 2017. My hopes are that you will use this new area to talk about New England states and all of its great places to visit and the seasons of the year and how special this is to live,work, and vacation here around the year.

Use Of the Group
1) Stay on topic.  This list is to discuss The New England States of
Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut  and Rhode Island
and  to talk about touring these states (when directly related to New England States) are
acceptable, but discussing the merits (or lack of) of
others is off topic and therefore unacceptable.

2) Owner and/or Moderator has the final say on all issues.  If a topic
is closed by the moderator then please respect that decision and do not
post further.  All further comments on that thread will be deleted.

3) No inappropriate or foul language permitted.  This list is
accessible by all ages.

more rules will be posted when necessary

Thank you
Steven Provost
Founder/Executive Producer