Re: Digest for touchcalendar@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Charles Barraball

Mar 4, 2019, 2:46:40 AM3/4/19
to touchc...@googlegroups.com
1. Am very happy with my bright yellow "today" highlight.

2. Sat and Sun have a grey background here.

3. A holiday calendar has a dark green colour here.

4. My fingers would be too clumsy! Am used to duplicating or editting entries.

It is an amazingly usable app.for me. Thanks, Oli!

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019, 23:11 , <touchc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
postmai...@gmail.com: Mar 03 12:16PM -0800

Generally this is the best calendar for android. The best but not ideally.
1. On all themes field today should be more strongly accented by other
colour.
2. Weekend days adjustable set in different color then other days in week.
3. All holidays from the calendar should be displayed in a different color.
4. Tap and move event to other day.