Touch Calendar is just a "pretty interface" and it requires Google Calendar to be running too?

Derei

Oct 22, 2018, 9:45:24 AM10/22/18
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
I've been looking for a better alternative for the default Google Calendar. I liked the way Touch Calendar works, but I couldn't find any way to log in into google calendar, or to add custom calendars (ics for example).
So, in the end, is the Touch Calendar dependent of Google Calendar to be also installed (is just a pretty interface)? Or it can run independently and I just didn't figure out how to set it up?

Thanks.

charlesB

Dec 11, 2018, 3:26:41 AM12/11/18
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
Install Google Calendar and sync it with Touchcalendar and any on-device calendar.