Re: Digest for touchcalendar@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Charles Barraball

Oct 23, 2018, 12:58:33 AM10/23/18
to touchc...@googlegroups.com
Touchcalendar is the most efficient Calendar app on Android. It will sync/share with Google Calendar on all your devices and needs any inbuilt phone calendar to be synced/shared too. Settings in all need to be the same.

Ios/apple devices/calendars sync with Google calendàr in apple eccentric ways and thus will sync with touchCalendar.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018, 00:15 , <touchc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Derei <andrei...@gmail.com>: Oct 22 06:45AM -0700

I've been looking for a better alternative for the default Google Calendar.
I liked the way Touch Calendar works, but I couldn't find any way to log in
into google calendar, or to add custom calendars (ics for example).
So, in the end, is the Touch Calendar dependent of Google Calendar to be
also installed (is just a pretty interface)? Or it can run independently
and I just didn't figure out how to set it up?

Thanks.