Times are changing

fleurp...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2020, 1:41:55 PM1/4/20
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
Hi! I am using this calender for a long time. But since the last update it changes all the event times when I am in another time zone. Not very usefull! Is it possible to fix this? I really want to have the times I have put in.

Thanks in advance!

Stephen Meech

Jan 5, 2020, 4:28:48 AM1/5/20
to touchc...@googlegroups.com
That's a function of the device's built-in calendar app, on which Touch
Calendar relies, I believe. Within that is a setting to "Lock time zone"
you could try turning on. Touch Calendar hasn't been updated for a
couple of years.

--
Regards,

Stephen