App requires me to pay again to installwidgets

jtl...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2015, 3:18:00 PM12/12/15
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
Recently touch calendar is asking me to re - buy it in order for me to install widgets on a new phone.I bought the app in March 2011.
Why is it asking me to rebuy it?
Cheers John

Oliver Lan

Dec 14, 2015, 6:39:52 AM12/14/15
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
Hi.

There are two versions of Touch Calendar on the Play Store, the free version "Touch Calendar Free", and the pay-up-front version which is just called "Touch Calendar". Did you install the free app by mistake? If you bought the app in 2011, it will have been the paid version. Uninstall the free app, and search for "Touch Calendar" and install that one instead (it should say "Purchased" on it in the Play Store).

Regards,
Oli.

jtl...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2015, 1:56:33 AM12/15/15
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
Thanks, problem solved.

artist...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2019, 2:54:23 AM9/13/19
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
Ditto for me too.

munn...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2019, 10:11:23 PM10/11/19
to Touch Calendar for Android User Group
I uninstalled the Free version, but the only option I have for Touch Calendar is to buy it again. My Play store purchase history shows that I bought it last year. Help. (See screen shot)
Screenshot_20191011-220755.png