Template duplicate item if not in html tag

Hasan Yousef

Feb 5, 2014, 5:46:50 AM2/5/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter
I created 2 templates, to be called from the view:

1. The first one, just to show the name, as I want to display "Welcome ...."
and wrote it as:
@{template('welcome', model)}

<!--
{name}
-->

The output had been duplicated, and appeared as: HasanHasan

2. The used the same in html tag, and it worked perfectly, the code was:
@{template('user', model)};

<!--
<option value={id}>{name}</option>
-->

Kindly advise how to fix the first one.

Regards,
Hasan

Peter Širka

Feb 5, 2014, 7:48:28 AM2/5/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hasan,
please send me template: welcome.html and controller with the model.

I tried to test it and all it works.
Thanks!

Hasan Yousef

Feb 5, 2014, 9:02:56 AM2/5/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Attached...

you can see both issues, template, and email attachment from directory

Thanks
hasan.zip

Peter Širka

Feb 6, 2014, 2:21:46 PM2/6/14
I fixed it.
Thanks. Next week I'll publish a new version.

Hasan A Yousef

Feb 6, 2014, 4:04:26 PM2/6/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Peter.
Both template, and email with attachment are working fine now :)