New version: 1.3.1 (HOTFIX)

Peter Širka

Apr 10, 2014, 12:02:38 PM4/10/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
I publish new version v1.3.1 (HOTFIX)

- fixed: views
- fixed: problem with OrientDB

- updated: angular.js version (1.2.15)

Hasan A Yousef

Apr 18, 2014, 6:16:29 AM4/18/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Peter,
Regarding ng, can you made an option to check if there is an off-line copy in the application directories before looking for the pre-defined version in the the framework, this will be required, in case the application is run in local LAN, without internet connection.

thanks

Hasan A Yousef

May 2, 2014, 12:16:26 PM5/2/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,
Any update in this regards.

thanks

Peter Širka

May 2, 2014, 12:24:57 PM5/2/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hasan,
I'm preparing a new version (maybe tomorrow). Include an offline scripts into the empty-project is not good way because I must maintain other files :-(

Or do you have some idea?
Thanks :-)

Hasan A Yousef

May 3, 2014, 7:39:53 AM5/3/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,
Not necessary to maintain the the off-line files, let partial generate the directory as empty, then it is upto the developer to use the off-line files he want, what do you think?

thanks