New version 1.2.3

Peter Širka

Mar 1, 2014, 11:36:45 AM3/1/14
New version

I published new total.js version 1.2.3.

New features:

Framework supports great features for development Angular.js applications.

Other features:

- routing supports asterix * ... example:

framework.route('/products/*', function() {

var self = this;

self.plain(self.uri.pathname);
});

// try:
// http://127.0.0.1:8000/products/
// http://127.0.0.1:8000/products/next/
// http://127.0.0.1:8000/products/next/next/
// http://127.0.0.1:8000/products/next/next/next/

- new markup in CSS for of auto-vendor-prefixes (old markup works too), example:

/*auto*/
div
{ background:linear-gradinet(-90deg, white, #E0E0E0); }

IMPORTANT:
- logged and unlogged flags are obsolete. Framework supports new flag: [authorize].
- view helper has a new markup: @{helper('helper-name', param1, param2)}
- command-line tool has new features: http://docs.totaljs.com/cmd/

Thanks :-)

Hasan A Yousef

Mar 1, 2014, 3:42:08 PM3/1/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
great you are working for AngularJS and Authorization deeply :)

claudio

Mar 3, 2014, 11:49:06 AM3/3/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
with each release confirming always be the best node framework.
GREAT WORK ;)

Al

Mar 13, 2014, 8:39:39 AM3/13/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
EXCELLENT work again Peter.

Hasan A Yousef

Mar 24, 2014, 5:35:10 PM3/24/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter..
Attached a start-up of scalable AngularJS app with totalJS.
I built it initially before getting AngularJS integrated within TotalJS... I got confused actually about the new structure.. can you pls have a look I tried some of your angular example, but failed.

can you pls look into this, and advise how it could be re-organized to get the best of TotalJS+AngularJS Stack.

Thanks,
Hasan
ngtest.zip

Peter Širka

Mar 25, 2014, 5:19:49 PM3/25/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hasan,
I'll look on it (as soon as possible), but I haven't any time now :-(

Thanks :-)