example app give error msg

Hasan A Yousef

Nov 4, 2013, 2:54:46 PM11/4/13
to part...@googlegroups.com
Peter,
While running the "example" app, I got the attached msg, while checking, I found the "email" folder location is wrong, just moved it to be inside the "views -content" folder, then things gone smooth.
regards,
Hasan

example-issue.png

Peter Širka

Nov 5, 2013, 12:50:17 PM11/5/13
to part...@googlegroups.com
Hasan attach your example - I'll check it.
Thanks.

Hasan A Yousef

Nov 5, 2013, 1:01:57 PM11/5/13
to part...@googlegroups.com
It is the same example in this site, attached.
example.zip

Peter Širka

Nov 5, 2013, 2:54:52 PM11/5/13
to part...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hasan,
I updated code and example.

Problem:
Webpage was created in older partial.js version. New version of partial.js supports rendering view by controller name (directory name === controller name).

Solution:

// read the e-mail template and render into the string
var template = self.view('~/email/contact', model, true);

Many thanks for reporting.