performance with IIS7 windows server and iisnode.js

Hasan A Yousef

Nov 6, 2013, 3:39:12 PM11/6/13
to part...@googlegroups.com
Peter to run the "web page example" at IIS, I forced to change the port to "var port = parseInt(process.env.PORT || 8080);"
to get it run, the issue is, the embeded pics are not appearing anywhere, see atached, any idea!
IIS.png

Hasan A Yousef

Nov 6, 2013, 3:42:53 PM11/6/13
to part...@googlegroups.com
forgot to mention, everything is fine at nodes.js host "i.e. at localhost:8080

Peter Širka

Nov 7, 2013, 12:56:50 AM11/7/13
to part...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hasan,
the problem is in static files. I solved this problem here but without good result:
https://github.com/petersirka/partial.js/issues/8

I don't know write a static handler for IIS because IIS process all static files. They should be processed partial.js.

Really sorry

Peter Širka

Dec 1, 2013, 2:21:02 PM12/1/13
to part...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hasan,

I published new version of partial.js and I solved problem with IIS.

partial.js web.config for iisnodehttp://www.partialjs.com/upload/web.config.zip