Testing total websocket without total framework

Hasan A Yousef

Jan 19, 2016, 1:41:47 AM1/19/16
to total.js - web framework for node.js
Hi Peter,
I've heavy application that depending on extracting data from SQL and pushing it to the dashboard via web-socket.

I want to see which is the most reliable and suitable web-socket for me.

so thought to make simple app, and compare the performance of the known web-socket modules, but could not know how can I check the total web-socket, in separate from the total framework.

Thanks

Peter Širka

Jan 19, 2016, 2:08:19 AM1/19/16
to total.js - web framework for node.js
Hi Hasan,
this is not possible. Websocket is a part of the framework and can't be used without total.js.

Sorry :-)