partial.js.eshop -- {TypeError:Object #<FrameworkCache> has no method 'write'] '' null]

saywow

Mar 21, 2014, 11:25:52 AM3/21/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi I was using partial.js.eshop to play around last year and it was working fine.

I had a newer version of nodejs 10.26 and after I do a npm install partial
and launch the same website to do my shopping.
I saw some errors :
Name         : eshop
Version      : 2.01
Author       :
Date         : 2014-03-21 11:05:42
Mode         : debug

http://127.0.0.1:8000/

http://127.0.0.1:8000/
[TypeError: Object #<FrameworkCache> has no method 'write'] '' null
[TypeError: Object #<FrameworkCache> has no method 'write'] '' null
[TypeError: Object #<FrameworkCache> has no method 'write'] '' null

Do I need to pick up a newer version of the eshop?

I realize that partial.js forum was moved as well, is there some changes in the name of the modules?
Thanks in advance for your help.
The shopping website is great, I love the shoes.

Peter Širka

Mar 21, 2014, 1:25:04 PM3/21/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saywow,
eshop is a very old code.

I must write new example, but currently I don't have free time :-/

Dennis Angelo

Mar 24, 2014, 2:50:29 AM3/24/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I got the old eshop working by doing the following:

1) On the

Products.prototype.find_all change the following line to this

var pagination = new builders.Pagination(count, options.page, options.max);

2) On the exports.cart_create

change .write() to .add()

controller.cache.add(COOKIE_CART + id, cart, new Date().add('m', 5));