Total.js isn't create project

rmo...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2014, 7:42:33 AM1/14/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
My guys,

When I use in my prompt (Windows) total.js into folder project it's open window to select application, example notepad.

how i solve is this?

Peter Širka

Jan 14, 2014, 7:44:19 AM1/14/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com, rmo...@gmail.com
Hi,
this is problem NPM on Windows :-/ .... I'll try to test on Windows today. More developers have this problem :-(

Thanks!

rmo...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2014, 7:47:35 AM1/14/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com, rmo...@gmail.com

Are you solved?

Peter Širka

Jan 14, 2014, 7:49:47 AM1/14/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com, rmo...@gmail.com
You must open this file with node.exe (node.js platform). I must test it.

Download empty project with framework from: https://github.com/petersirka/total.js/releases
Thanks.

Kevinralph Tenorio

Jan 15, 2014, 9:04:19 AM1/15/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com, rmo...@gmail.com
In Windows, browse to:

C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\npm

and rename:

total.js to totaljs
total.js.cmd to totaljs.cmd

total.js <- If you have a default application assigned/associated to open this extension, it will open that file.

Hope this helps.

Peter Širka

Jan 15, 2014, 9:10:20 AM1/15/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com, rmo...@gmail.com
Yes, today I'll publish HOTFIX for binary file.
Thanks!

Peter Širka

Jan 15, 2014, 1:58:44 PM1/15/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com, rmo...@gmail.com
Hi guys,
I updated executable file and I registered new name __total__. Please updated total.js version from NPM.

```
C:\> total --help
```

PS: total.js is registered too (but in Windows not work)
Thanks!

Al

Jan 17, 2014, 2:11:24 AM1/17/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com, rmo...@gmail.com
"npm install total.js" was success for me on windows.