Koa, a new node framework leveraging generators

Ω Alisson

Jan 10, 2014, 9:14:35 AM1/10/14
to part...@googlegroups.com
Just for reference: http://koajs.com/

Kevinralph Tenorio

Jan 10, 2014, 9:38:07 AM1/10/14
to part...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Do you know any known MVC on top of this? this is not an framework, its more likely a tool.

On Friday, January 10, 2014 10:14:35 PM UTC+8, Alisson Cavalcante Agiani wrote:
Just for reference: http://koajs.com/

Ω Alisson

Jan 10, 2014, 9:39:42 AM1/10/14
to Kevinralph Tenorio, part...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah, posted here just for us to see what can be done with generators :)

Peter Širka

Jan 10, 2014, 11:02:13 AM1/10/14
to part...@googlegroups.com, Kevinralph Tenorio
Koa sounds good, but it's created for the performance. It's 2x/3x faster than partial.js and partial.js doesn't use generators.
In few days I'll publish stable version and then I'll work on new partial.js. New version will support generators in the framework core.

Thanks.