New features like regex routing and access logging?

mnico...@gmail.com

May 13, 2015, 4:08:03 AM5/13/15
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is it possible to add the following 2 features?

1) Routing with regular expressions
Is it possible to add regex rules to routing?
For example, if we need a part of the requested URI to be only 10 digits, could be:

exports.install = function() {
framework.route('/user/([0-9]){10}', myfunction);
};

where ([0-9]){10} = 1234567890
An invalid regex could throw to 404 error.

2) Access logging
What about keeping access statistics like Apache?
The statistics could be kept into a database or log files, depending on the developer's configuration.

Thank you

Peter Širka

May 13, 2015, 4:19:05 AM5/13/15
to tot...@googlegroups.com, mnico...@gmail.com, mnico...@gmail.com
Hello,

1. I think about it for a long time (so maybe I'll add it to the new version)

Thanks!