Turkish Translation

Serkan KOCAMAN

Aug 4, 2014, 5:46:06 AM8/4/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com

Hi peter;

I'm working Turkish translation of total.js and completed 35%.

I hope you do well, there is no any problem. When completed'll let you know again.

Peter Širka

Aug 4, 2014, 6:22:43 AM8/4/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Serkan :-)
Sounds good! I'll try to add this week a translation into the current page.

Thanks.

Serkan KOCAMAN

Aug 18, 2014, 5:33:36 AM8/18/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
50% completed.

temporary link - http://deneme-10517.euw1.nitrousbox.com:8000/

Peter Širka

Aug 18, 2014, 6:17:16 AM8/18/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Wau :-)
I added you as contributor.

PS: if will be a documentation completed then send me a link to GitHub.
Thanks!

Serkan KOCAMAN

Sep 20, 2014, 6:49:43 PM9/20/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
I finished the translation of the line 6905 in the documentation.json file. This file's so big, I continue translating.

Github address https://github.com/KiPSOFT/documentation/tree/turkish

Peter Širka

Sep 25, 2014, 5:27:43 PM9/25/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Serkan,
many thanks! I'll publish your translation on my server.

Thanks!

Serkan KOCAMAN

Oct 5, 2014, 12:02:49 AM10/5/14
to tot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter;

I've completed the translation. hopefully help to the users. If you have any problems you can message me all the time, Peter.