Problem with Yacadu

James Maxwell

Jul 21, 2020, 6:11:18 PM7/21/20
to Total Cricket Scorer
Hi,

I have used Yacadu with TCS 11 for the last couple of seasons (with grateful thanks). We started our matches last weekend, but I was unable to use Yacadu - I can log in OK, and select club and match, but then the download button doesn't appear at the bottom of the page.
Apologies if this is a known issue, but if not, is anyone able to help?

Many thanks

James

lynn allen

Jul 22, 2020, 5:45:51 AM7/22/20
to jrmax...@gmail.com, Total Cricket Scorer
Hi James,

I had the same issues so will be interest in the answer to this.

Craig Kell

Jul 24, 2020, 6:57:32 AM7/24/20
to Total Cricket Scorer
Hi James,

I originally posted about the issue the other day but glad I'm not alone. It might be worth finding Richard Burden's email and ask him about it.

Craig

Craig Kell

May 28, 2021, 6:58:45 AM5/28/21
to Total Cricket Scorer
Anyone having problems with it this week? The website comes back saying 'Service Unavailable'.