Re: [Total Cricket Scorer:2255] Abridged summary of total-cricket-scorer@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Richard B.

Jul 24, 2020, 2:05:41 PM7/24/20
to total-cric...@googlegroups.com
I have just this moment fixed it.

Richard

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020, 6:41 pm , <total-cric...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Craig Kell <cra...@gmail.com>: Jul 24 03:57AM -0700

Hi James,

I originally posted about the issue the other day but glad I'm not alone.
It might be worth finding Richard Burden's email and ask him about it.

Craig

On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at ...more
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

Craig Kell

Jul 25, 2020, 5:38:45 PM7/25/20
to Total Cricket Scorer
Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for that, us TCS scorers are very grateful!

Best regards

Craig

On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at ...more