Player Preferred First Name

Joel

May 4, 2019, 10:42:13 AM5/4/19
to Total Cricket Scorer
There doesn't seem to currently be a feature to specify a player's preferred first name:
 - for example, Jack Leach's full name is Matthew Jack Leach, but prefers to go by his middle name

Hence, the scoresheet output would either display 'Matthew Leach' if using full names, or 'JM Leach' if I was to set 'Jack' as the first name. I dislike the appearance of just displaying initials in the scoresheet output.

PlayCricket scorer has this feature; however, it does not seem to provide the ability to enter scorecards from past games.

Does anyone know if this feature is likely to be implemented?
Thanks