NEW TO TCS NEED HELP PLZ

Abhinay Sharma

Sep 26, 2019, 3:34:52 AM9/26/19
to Total Cricket Scorer
Dear All,

I am from India and an official scorer with HCA(Hyderabad Cricket Association). I was searching for a software to use on Laptop apart from the Official App that we are given by the association. And I was amazed at the features offered by TCS (Laptop) Software.
I have been trying to score a few matches(Ind Vs SA T20) to understand the software before I go live for the official matches with TCS.

I have few doubts mentioned below and needed some help. Before I came to this forum i read all the FAQs etc available.

1. For Our Official matches in one division we have 90 Overs a Side played over two days. Lets say the start is delayed for whatever reason, how do I change the overs in TCS? lets say from 90 overs the match is now for 82 Overs a side.
2. How do I enter Substitute (12th Man). In case there is a 12th man who takes a catch / run out how do i do it?
3. During the second innings or even during the first innings it starts raining and the match is abandoned how do i update the result and end the match?

Would be really grateful if anyone can please help me. Thanks a ton in advance.

Warm regards,
Abhinay Sharma

Abhinay Sharma

Oct 23, 2019, 11:34:48 AM10/23/19