mxp file definition

Paul Norris

Aug 27, 2018, 6:47:01 AM8/27/18
to Total Cricket Scorer
Dear all,

Apologies if this message is slightly off topic.

I'm working with some old scorecards from games in previous seasons.  The plan is to place all of these on the club website.  At the moment, this is achieved by entering the matches into TCS through the scorecard entry method, and then exporting an .mxp file.  Looking at a .mxp file, it seems to largely take the form of a deliminated text file.  As such, I was hoping to write a script to automatically transfer the old scorecards to .mxp format.  Looking at the files exported by TCS, I have been able to work out much of the .mxp format.  However, does anyone know if there is a schema available anywhere which defines the different variables and the values they can take in an mxp file?

Kind regards,

Paul