Similar efforts

elptuxman

May 12, 2007, 11:37:09 AM5/12/07
to The Open Source Educator
Hi fellow OSEs

I joined the group because I am a strong proponent of Open Source, and
have two sites out here in El Paso, TX where I support such concept:

1) http://tossfoundation.org - the traditional web based site with
information about FOSS and the Foundation itself (please peruse and
let me know if you'd like to join as a member)

2) http://elptuxman.edublogs.org/ - the potentially interactive
component, with local and even personal information, also available
for contributors.

I work for the El Paso ISD in the Technology area, and was formerly a
math teacher (Google Mathmagic) - been around technology since the
Tandy days, but never really got into the PC environ (prefer Macs)
until Linux came into the picture. I look forward to exchanges
regarding this passion/hobby of ours.