A great resource for your site

FutureLearn

Sep 30, 2021, 8:30:58 PMSep 30
to to...@googlegroups.com

Hi There!

My name is Christin McLachlan and I am writing in my capacity as the Press Officer of the online learning platform, FutureLearn. Futurelearn is presently expanding its Coding and Programming offerings with an extended range of free and premium courses.  It’s a mix of “get your feet wet” and “dive-in” courses.  You can see our Coding and Programming courses here: https://www.futurelearn.com/subjects/it-and-computer-science-courses/coding-programming.

I note that your site https://edit.tosdr.org/points/9252 already has links to sites offering courses of this nature, and was hoping you might add our site to your list of resources?

I appreciate you must receive many such requests.  Please know that I value your time, I am a real human being and I have actually visited your website.

If the above resource(s) prove useful and make it onto your resources page, I would be grateful if you would let me know by return email.

Thanks in advance for your time and have a lovely day.

Sincerely,

Christin McLachlan

PR and Partner Communications

1-11 Hawley Crescent,