If we reach our Indiegogo target, then Google will award matching funding

Michiel de Jong

Sep 28, 2012, 10:41:59 AM9/28/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
Two weeks left and already 60% funded! That means we have two weeks to
try to gather the remaining 40% whichever way we can. This is where it
gets serious, because:

If we succeed, then Google will award matching funding through the
Gruender Garage competition, in which our campaign is nominated:

http://www.indiegogo.com/partners/ggde

Also, for those of you who listen to the 'On The Media' radio show in
the USA, Bob Garfield will be talking about our campaign probably
either today or next week, so that should hopefully give us some
traffic as well.

So please keep telling all your friends about our crowdfunding
campaign! :) If we make it to 100%, then with your help, we will
really be able to get this project off the ground. Our campaign is
here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/terms-of-service-didnt-read

Cheers!
Michiel

Duck X

Sep 29, 2012, 9:50:04 AM9/29/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a YouTube channel?

Michiel de Jong

Sep 29, 2012, 9:51:52 AM9/29/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
not that i know of, why? do you have a video to upload?