JAGEX [bad] Jagex can share your content and history to authorities at any time

Robin Monks

Apr 26, 2013, 6:27:08 PM4/26/13
to to...@googlegroups.com

We reserve the right without notice or refund to record, suspend, remove or delete User Content or to disclose to the relevant authorities any User Content if: (a) it is the subject of a complaint; (b) if we consider that it breaches our terms and conditions (including our content standards policy); (c) if we consider that such steps are necessary to protect us or others; (d) a criminal act or civil wrong has been committed; or (e) we are required to do so by law or an appropriate authority.

From <http://www.jagex.com/g=runescape/terms/terms.ws>

To disclose information to the extent required by law, court order, as requested by other government, regulatory or law enforcement authority, to protect or assist in protecting our users, systems or the public, or to otherwise enforce legal rights as determined in our sole and absolute discretion.

From <http://www.jagex.com/g=runescape/privacy/privacy.ws