[bad] Cloudant marketing emails are opt-out

Robin Monks

Dec 11, 2012, 9:55:32 AM12/11/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Cloudant marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.

/Robin

Ian McGowan

Apr 29, 2013, 4:21:27 PM4/29/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
This has been curated and will be added shortly.