[Bad] Rapidshare does not guarantee content damage

Sebastián Waisbrot

Sep 7, 2012, 12:55:07 PM9/7/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
> RapidShare does not guarantee or warrant that any content that the user saves, stores or accesses through the service will not be subject to inadvertent damage, corruption or loss.

Michiel de Jong

Sep 16, 2012, 4:21:06 PM9/16/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
i'm not entirely sure about this one, i just checked for instance
gmail has the same clause, and i can't really imagine what it would
look like to not have this clause. would the company pay out damages
up to some amount? that sounds more like an SLA which is not really
reasonable to expect of a service, maybe?

how should we treat this?
> --
> www.tos-dr.info // www.twitter.com/tosdr // www.github.com/Unhosted/ToS-DR
> ---

Hugo Roy

Oct 4, 2012, 7:37:37 AM10/4/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
Obviously I don't see why they would garantee this especially for people who don't pay. Seems reasonable to me.