JAGEX [info] Caps may be placed on how much virtual currency may be obtained or moved

Robin Monks

Apr 26, 2013, 6:35:19 PM4/26/13
to to...@googlegroups.com

You can only use virtual currency to acquire those Items which we decide in our discretion to offer in return for virtual currency. We do not provide any cash or refunds for virtual currency (except as required by law) and virtual currency does not have any real world value. Virtual currency and Items are for your personal use only. You must not sell or transfer them or make them available to anyone else or attempt to do so, or encourage anyone else to do any of these things. Virtual currency and Items have no monetary value. Virtual currency and Items can never be redeemed for real world money, goods or any other item of monetary value. We may impose additional restrictions concerning the acquisition or redemption of virtual currency and Items. For example we may cap the amount of virtual currency which can be acquired or held or redeemed in any particular period or we may impose restrictions based on your country of residence. Certain Items may also only be available to certain persons, such as those who have separately acquired a subscription.

From <http://www.jagex.com/g=runescape/terms/terms.ws