Gone

Gary McGath

Oct 3, 2012, 8:20:36 AM10/3/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
IndieGoGo decided to show its "gratitude" for my contribution to ToS;DR by taking advantage of the fact that PayPal sent them my email address and putting me on their spam list.

My support for ToS;DR has come to an end and I'll be leaving the group immediately after posting this.

Michiel de Jong

Oct 3, 2012, 9:32:07 AM10/3/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear that, Gary! I'll contact you off-list to find out what
Indiegogo sent you and why.

We'll do what we can to help you with this issue, i'm sure there's an
explanation and also a solution.

Cheers,
Michiel