[Info] You may not use Mega.co.nz in any United States or New Zealand embargoed countries

Michiel B. de Jong

Mar 6, 2013, 3:08:56 AM3/6/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
it seems points 26-29 were not crawled in
https://github.com/tosdr/tosback2/blob/265e49bf24a91076495ce1fddf279c4638421a66/crawl/mega.co.nz/Terms%20of%20Service.txt#L234

i'll paste them here from the page i have open now, so we have a copy.
we'll see tomorrow if they show up in the new crawl:

Export Control

26. You may not use, export, re-export, import, or transfer any
software or code suplied as part of your use of the website or our
services: (a) into any United States or New Zealand embargoed countries
; or (b) to anyone listed as a specifically prohibited recipient by the
United States Government or New Zealand Government. By using the website
and our services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in
any such country or on any such list. You also will not use the website
or our services for any purpose prohibited by United States, New Zealand
or any other law, including, without limitation, the development,
design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or
biological weapons.
Severability and Waiver

27. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or
unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and
effect. If we do not enforce any right or provision of these terms or if
we in any instance grant any concession or indulgence, that will not be
deemed a waiver of such right or provision or obligate us to grant any
concession or indulgence to anyone else.
Force Majeure

28. We will not be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the
performance of our obligations because of events beyond our reasonable
control, which may include, without limitation, denial-of-service
attacks, strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm,
explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, governmental action, labour
conditions, earthquakes, material shortages, extraordinary internet
congestion or extraordinary connectivity issues or failure of a third
party host, (each a "Force Majeure Event"). Upon the occurrence of a
Force Majeure Event, we will be excused from any further performance of
the obligations which are affected by that Force Majeure Event for so
long as the event continues.
Entire Agreement

29. These terms, our Privacy policy, the terms of any plan you purchase
and any other provisions expressly referenced in these terms, together
constitute the entire agreement between us relating to your use of the
website and our services. They supersede and replace any prior
agreement, arrangement or understanding between you and us regarding the
webiste and our services.