TinyURL.com uses third party cookies for targeted advertising

Robin Monks

Dec 26, 2012, 2:20:09 PM12/26/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. TinyURL and third party advertisers on the Site may also place or read cookies on your browser. These cookies may collect information that can be used to tailor advertising to you on TinyURL, other websites and other forms of media. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you don't accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Services. You can learn more about the use of cookies and how you can opt out of the marketing programs of third party advertisers in connection with their use of cookies and similar technologies, by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org or http://www.selectout.org