Websaver.ca age requirement of 18

Robin Monks

Dec 16, 2012, 9:40:27 PM12/16/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
CHILDREN If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner, or submit any information to the Site or to webSaver.ca.
https://www.websaver.ca/en_ca/termsandconditions.php

Ian McGowan

Jan 6, 2013, 12:09:15 PM1/6/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
This doesn't look like so much of a requirement as a polite request. I've only given the terms a quick scan, but didn't see anything about what they would do if they learned an underaged person was using their site. Have you?

This point has been documented, though, and will be appearing on the website soon. Keep up the great work, Robin!

Robin Monks

Jan 20, 2013, 9:13:19 PM1/20/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
No, I don't see any consequences. It just seems like some butt-covering on their part.