Grammar doesn't have to notify you because being acquired or merged with another company

Robin Monks

Dec 10, 2012, 10:00:36 PM12/10/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
if Grammarly Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,

Robin Monks

Dec 10, 2012, 10:07:39 PM12/10/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
S/because/before/

Ian McGowan

Mar 14, 2013, 10:11:26 AM3/14/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
This point has been noted.

63mik...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2020, 2:27:55 PM8/9/20
to Terms of Service; Didn't Read
UOn Monday, December 10, 2012 at 9:00:36 PM UTC-6, Robin Monks wrote:
> if Grammarly Inc. is involve the?

Kl BLM 0d in a merger, acquisition, or sale o mnk uu8 up U uuuuu8ujlm mmf all or a portion of its assets, you will be CNN notified via email and/or a prominent notice on four Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,