JAGEX [bad] Right to use products or software may be revoked at any time.

Robin Monks

Apr 26, 2013, 6:23:09 PM4/26/13
to to...@googlegroups.com

To use many features of Jagex Products, we require you to create an account and, in relation to some Jagex Products, download client software. We grant valid account holders a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited license, which can be revoked at any time, for the period of membership to use Jagex Products, to download and use our client software and to connect to our servers solely to use Jagex Products in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Jagex Products and any associated software are licensed, not sold. Your license confers no title or ownership to the Jagex Products or software.

From <http://www.jagex.com/g=runescape/terms/terms.ws