You may request copies and alternations to the personal information Cloudant stores

Robin Monks

Dec 11, 2012, 9:56:04 AM12/11/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
If you have signed up for the Services, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information and/or your Billing Information by sending an email to our support attendants at sup...@cloudant.com

/Robin

Ian McGowan

Apr 25, 2013, 6:44:21 AM4/25/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
I don't have an account with Cloudant, but it seems a bit strange that you have to email support in order to change/access any of your information. I would assume that I would be able to access my own information firsthand and make changes that way.

Do you have an account, Robin? Maybe you can shed a little more light on this for me.

Robin Monks

Apr 29, 2013, 7:39:54 AM4/29/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, you can change pretty much everything yourself and very little is actually required. Here's what my active year-old account looks like in the "edit billing information" screen:

/Robin

Hugo Roy

Apr 30, 2013, 11:49:17 AM4/30/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
So it looks to me like it's not worth being mentioned.

Robin Monks

Apr 30, 2013, 12:01:56 PM4/30/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
Yep, I'd agree.

--
tosdr.org | twitter.com/tosdr | github.com/tosdr

---

Drupal Association Individual Member

Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you.

Ian McGowan

May 6, 2013, 7:29:21 AM5/6/13
to to...@googlegroups.com, ro...@robinmonks.com
yeah, this has officially been noted as irrelevant.