JAGEX [info] You may request a refund, although there is no assurance the request will be approved

Robin Monks

Apr 26, 2013, 6:36:48 PM4/26/13
to to...@googlegroups.com

We are happy to review requests for refunds on a case by case basis. However, refunds are not always possible to give for many reasons.

Unless required by law, we will not refund any amounts paid in relation to subscriptions, in-game activities, virtual items or virtual currency when:

  • You have been the victim of in-game scamming, as there are many warnings about avoiding this on the Jagex Products (however, we will do everything we reasonably can to assist you to recover your accounts).
  • You have been banned from a Jagex Product for violating these terms and conditions, any Rules of a Jagex Product or the user content policy.
  • Jagex stops offering the Jagex Product or you decide to cancel your subscription or account.

If, after reading the above, you wish to request that we consider a refund, then please contact Billing Support for assistance, providing as much information as possible. Please note, refunds are given at the discretion of Jagex. If you are from the EU please also see "Right to cancel under Distance Selling Regulations" above.

From <http://www.jagex.com/g=runescape/terms/terms.ws