dhl Senior Delivery Officer

DHL EXPRESS

Nov 1, 2012, 12:12:55 AM11/1/12

You have a package in our office which was sent to you by the combination all Banks that operate Western Union Money Transfer in their Banks. Provide the following details: FULL NAME: RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: OCCUPATION: COUNTRY : Marital status: City/Zip code: TEL NO: FAX: Gender: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT. Yours Sincerely, Mr. Mc Donald dhl Senior Delivery Officer

Sterling Pierre

Nov 5, 2012, 11:56:04 AM11/5/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
Did you want my Social Security Card number, too?

--
www.tos-dr.info // www.twitter.com/tosdr // www.github.com/didnotread
---

Hugo Roy

Nov 6, 2012, 7:36:29 AM11/6/12
to to...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Sorry for the spam that gets through Google's filters.

Best regards,
Hugo
--
Hugo Roy