Flattr emails are opt-out

Robin Monks

Dec 26, 2012, 2:59:41 PM12/26/12
to to...@googlegroups.com

Flattr may send out e-mails with Flattr-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from Flattr, which inform you of actions that have been performed on the Flattr Site. If you do not want to receive e-mails from us, please visit http://flattr.com/support/contact or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.

Additionally, while we appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about the Flattr Site and Service, we are

Hugo Roy

May 8, 2013, 12:02:32 PM5/8/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
I think this is quite standard, and it's still possible to opt out.

Ian McGowan

Jul 25, 2013, 3:09:55 PM7/25/13
to to...@googlegroups.com
I agree. I don't think this is necessary to mention on the site.