Is Frontpage -- Terms of Service; Didn't Read missing valuable sales leads?

Tim Langley

Jul 28, 2021, 6:02:13 AMJul 28
to to...@googlegroups.com
We've got the individuals visiting your website, not just the companies
Hi

I hope you're well and don't mind me reaching out!

I thought you might be interested in upgrading your existing IP lookup tool in the first months of Q3, at absolutely no cost to yourself.

How? By using CANDDi's next generation of website visitor analytics.

We can drill down into the actual individuals that are visiting your website, not just the companies.

This gives your marketing team the ultimate way to see who's engaging with their activity and content, whilst your sales team can focus on the best prospects to contact for record sales levels.

I mean, why else would so many businesses be transferring to CANDDi's web analytics?

If you'd like to learn more, here's a link for our 30-day free trial (credit card required) so you can see for yourself: www.canddi.com/register

But if you've got any questions first, let me know and we can arrange a 10-min discovery call when convenient for you.

Kind regards,
Tim Langley
CEO
CANDDi

47 Newton St, Manchester, M1 1FT, United Kingdom

This message was sent to to...@googlegroups.com; We hope you found it relevant. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails from us, please visit the opt-out link by clicking herer2d2