jqGridWidget w/ondblClickRow Example?

Greg Copeland

Mar 18, 2014, 9:35:49 AM3/18/14
to toscawidge...@googlegroups.com
Can someone point me at an example of the jqGridWidget which uses events? Specifically I'm looking for something with ondblClickRow, but I imagine any event example would steer me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Craig Small

Mar 20, 2014, 7:37:09 AM3/20/14
to toscawidge...@googlegroups.com
I couldn't get it working with the events attribute in the object
itself. I have had some success with using raw jquery eg
$("#blah-grid").bind("click", function() { alert('Hi');});

I cannot work out why the attribute way doesn't work. It works
for buttons but not the jqgrid even though the code that does it
is in a common ancestor.

- Craig
--
Craig Small (@smallsees) http://enc.com.au/ csmall at : enc.com.au
Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org/ csmall at : debian.org

Greg Copeland

Mar 26, 2014, 12:08:16 PM3/26/14
to toscawidge...@googlegroups.com, csm...@enc.com.au
 I'll look into that.

Thanks.

Greg Copeland

Mar 27, 2014, 12:36:50 PM3/27/14
to toscawidge...@googlegroups.com, csm...@enc.com.au
Once I figured out the right context of that code, things started working. I believe part of the issue is that some of the events are hooked differently than others for this particular widget. Regardless, I now have things working. This allows me to use the higher level Toscawidgets and only hand write the event handlers. Which I would of needed to do anyways.

Thanks,