TortoiseUDiff - The pipe has been ended

Dan Demp

Jul 1, 2024, 1:39:53 PMJul 1
to TortoiseSVN
As of the latest update (version 1.14.29687), whenever I use "git diff | TortoiseUDiff.exe" from within a GIT worktree, the executable opens with a "The pipe has been ended" error over top of it, then immediately closes when I dismiss the error. This makes it impossible to scroll, search within the window, or save as a patch.

This happens regardless of what changes are actually present, and it still happens if I try to diff a single file this way.

Please fix it so I can continue using TortoiseUDiff as I had before this update.

Thanks.
-Dan

Daniel Sahlberg

Jul 3, 2024, 2:21:50 PMJul 3
to TortoiseSVN
A fix was kindly committed as of r29699.

Kind regards,
Daniel